Tuesday, May 28, 2019

More spring garden

I've finished all my snipping , clipping, pulling  and  digging  in the back garden , or as much as I can do till the next round of annual weeds appear . 

Just waiting for my seedlings to get big enough , so I can fill in the bare patches ,   every year  there are  fewer   patches to fill in. 





Time to start on the front garden ! The path I started last summer has filled in again....that Knautia . .




I've made a start , I'll have to wait till my yard debris bin gets emptied , all my plastic buckets are over flowing. 

What a pest Erynigium can be , all these need to GO ! 

Something else I've been doing is organizing all the sedum that are taking over .  I  don't think Sedum likes sharing space., it's been smothering my other plants and getting into all the grasses  and  just looking a mess,
What a job trying to take back control  from the Sedums. 

After a mass cull of Sedum.  I am leaving the taller ones !  I really what a mass of  Erigerons   as ground cover .   One small area done,  another forty feet left. 

Mickey not amused again !

No comments:

Post a Comment