Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A little planting...

I've been searching for the best place to plant my recently purchased ( From Roger Goosler at Joy Creek nursery)  . Placing it here and their, till I decided it should go in front of the house, in a small area where I had cleared out a dead Euphorbia. 


It's companions are: A variegated Weigela that I layered a few years ago. A straggly Eucomis Sparklying brandy, An even stragglier Panicum 'Cheyenne sky'...

and this Yucca 'blue boy' , a healthy one.

Then I decided to pull out the verigateded sedum , that was no longer variegated. I did pinch out all the variegated bits and replant them.  And a few of my endless supply  of Euphorbia flame leaf.
I seem to have taken several steps backwards ! 

4 comments:

  1. One step forward, two steps back...the plants will soon cover your steps (they know best).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Grace , Did I forget to name the plant ? Yes I did ….Rhododendron evered

      Delete