Monday, March 23, 2020

Operation Snowberry removal

I say Snowberry removal ...but also Vinca , Ivy , and , and , and .....

It looks a tangled mess ! I used to ignore it ,  so much of it was  coming from next door .
But since the new neighbors brought in a digger and removed everything ...including all the trees and shrubs.
And finally they have replaced the fence .  I no longer have a view of their big blue house ... 

Snowberry has big ugly traveling roots 


Digging around the lilic is going to be fun ...

5 comments:

  1. One piece of good new in all the sadness. Your neighbors put up a fence again. I remember how bummed you were last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...finally ! It's been months since they pulled everything down . I hope they carry on the full length of the the garden ! I like my privacy ...

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I have a snowberry. Should I remove it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are pulling out the snowbeery roots and I am using a pickaxe and still they go deeper and deeper and then go horizontal and link up with each other. Ugly and stubborn.... So to remove them, one must take it on like a battle commenced...

    ReplyDelete