Friday, November 24, 2017

Gold in the garden...

I'm enjoying it while it lasts ! All the red leaves have dropped , and I haven't many conifers or evergreens. So , I'll enjoy the gold leaves for a bit longer.
The last  leaf of the NOID "Tough Love" sale plant from a few years back.  It's still retains it's variegated  pucker .

Leucosceptrum Janonica 'Angel gold'

Rhamnus frangula 'Ron Williams'

Leucosceptrum stellipilum 'October moon'


I do  have a few conifers ....Golden Mugo pine 

And a few evergreens .... Eleagnus pungens 'Clemson Var.

Robinia Pseudoacacia 'twisty baby' at least when the leaves are gone , we still have those twisty stems  .

Ponciris trifoliata ...no fruit this year !

Cistus Mickie 

A few leaves left on the Punica

Just a single Kerria bloom

and one Coreopsis big bang full moon . It's quite sweet to discover  just the single blooms this time of year.  


2 comments:

  1. How big is your Robinia Pseudoacacia 'twisty baby' now? Such a cool tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about twelve feet ...I'm guessing ! It's tall enough to blot out most of the ugly telephone pole from my window view .

      Delete