Tuesday, October 22, 2019

So many blooms

I've missed so many months of bloom day posts that I thought I'd  have a look to see what  blooms  are still out this month . Some of them are a bit raggedy , with all the rain recently .                                                                                                     Rabdosia longituba  often never gets a chance to bloom , it's so late that the frost gets it , or the dry weather makes it too miserable . 

Fuchsia 'whitenights amethyst'

Chrysanthemum 'Sheffield pink' from Alison 

Asters

lewisia 


achillea 'paprika'


Centaurea americana

Japanese Anenama 

Campanula of some sort 

Nicotiana sylvestris 


Salvia gregii or christine
I grew these from seed this year . Christine is more hardy , but Gregg has a better color .  Which reminds me to collect seeds from both again !


  Helenium
I 'm not sure which  ...Moerhelm beauty, mariachi 'Fuego' ,or Sahin's early .

Salvia black and blue

Aster leaves 'kurt'

Calendula of some sort.

Zinnia giant purple

Zinnia ...I  have no idea which one 

Grevillea victorae



Mahonia 'soft caress'


Cyclamen coum

Persicaria  'blackfield

Persicaria virginiana 

  • Viburnum  atrocyaneum f. harryanum

Rosa 'Sally holmes' looking very pink .
That's all the blooms in the back and side garden .  Hope I haven't forgotten any ! I'll have a look out front tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment