Friday, December 15, 2017

An indoor December bloom day..





I went out yesterday and took a few photos for today. Then I realized they were the  same blooms I posted last month  , just a bit weather battered .
So , I'll  forget those and show my in door blooms : The lovely white Cyclamen has been with me for  few years now , probably a  past Christmas purchase .

I couldn't resist  this pale yellow primula vulgaris 

The Christmas Cactus 

This cheeky little monkey is from Lockhartia linifera a miniature orchid bloom .

Another miniature Oncidium 'twinkles' just beginning to bloom.

And lastly  Dendrobium   Diamondhead x compactium  which  just started blooming  yesterday .  The  miniature Orchids  will need a separate post , it looks like another collection .

6 comments:

  1. I have been disappointed in my Christmas (Thanksgiving?) Cactus this year. It has not produced many blooms. Are these in your greenhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so useful to have some indoor plants when the outdoor ones aren't cooperating. That Christmas cactus is gorgeous. Like Phillip, mine has no flowers whatsoever. I don't know what I've done wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your primrose is blooming? Amazing. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete