Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A few things for spring

I've had this Clematis for years . I think I bought it discounted at 'Fred Meyer' . The tags lost , and I can't remember the name. This is the first year it's looked decent . Last year I missed what blooms it might have had.
I think all my Clematis are benefiting  from  my dumping  left over Orchid fertilzer over them every Saturday morning.

I love this Trollius ! I'm never brave enough to plant it in the ground. I think it would hate my  dry soil. It lives in a pot , so I can watch over it and give it plenty of water.

Same here with this dainty Geum rivals . Lots of water !

One of my  first garden plants Aquilegia vulgarisms 'windy blue and white planted in 2006  .

A native Delphinium trollifolium

A heavily laden Sinocalycantus'Hartiage wine' with Rodgersia 'Rotlaub' which looks it's best right now , before it gets too hot and dry and the leaves crumble and scorch.
So many things to enjoy this time of year !





2 comments:

  1. Does Clematis 'Miss Bateman' sound familiar? I have that one, and they look an awful lot alike, if it isn't the same one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ! It is "Miss Bateman' found it in my plant note book ! Thank you

    ReplyDelete