Friday, November 4, 2016

A few things in November

I thought I'd start with a few of the tidy bits of the garden . I've enjoyed my water  bowl all summer . And the big splashy Blue jays have too. Though I'll be moving it soon , so it doesn't crack in a freeze !

I just noticed how luminous  the Echium looks at the moment .  I've given up trying to over winter these. 

Leucosceptrum stellipilum 'october moon' is at it's best right now.

A self seeded Mexican feather grace makes a nice mate for the Fatsia.

Two Clematis seed heads peeking out from the Fatshedera.

Now the messy bits !  The shade garden ….I think I'm just going to leave it till next year. The worms seem to do a good job pulling things down all winter. 

I really do like the tangled chaos this time of year. 



My favorite …. a pot of climbing Pansies .

No comments:

Post a Comment