Thursday, January 15, 2015

January Bloom Day...

Well ...I have two blooms this month, which is two more than last months bloom day !
But things I've noticed are starting to happen  with a bit of mild weather.  Next months blooms are on the way.
Here I have' Jelena ', my Christmas present. Still in it's pot,  I haven't decided where to plant it yet .
Just beginning to unfurl Hamamelis x intermedia 'Diane' my other Christmas present ,  this one also  still in it's pot.Where am I going plant you ?
For more  blooms visit Carol http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/2015/01/garden-bloggers-bloom-day-january-2015.html

10 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of Hamamelis in Bloom Day posts this month! These were both great choices for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 'Diane' is far behind yours. 'Jelena' has been on my wish list, and this just confirms it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is clear that someone in your inner circle really know how to buy gifts - wow, a double whammy! Lucky you! In my next garden, I too will have a witch hazel. They are such amazing trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts! I love witch hazels, but I don't have any in my own garden. Maybe I need to give better hints next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked out two beauties for Christmas! I look forward to seeing where you choose to place them. Perhaps in the new bed?

    ReplyDelete